WHY BULK/MASS MESSAGE ON TWITTER?
Sending mass dm to all Twitter followers helps marketers to generate leads and sales organically. The only thing to consider before sending mass messages to Twitter followers are:
- Target a specific audience with useful content not to encourage spamming. Ensure you have decided on the purpose of the campaign. All the users returned on the community wall will receive your DM so you should have a clear idea of exactly who you want to target. If you send users messages that they have no interest in, they may unfollow you and/or report you as a spammer so clear targeting is imperative to ensure a successful campaign.
- Campaign Relevance – The DMs you send has to provide users value, for example, an offer or information that is useful to them. Make sure your message is relevant.
- Customize content – If your message appears to be automated it may be ignored and you may be unfollowed, blocked, or worse, so:
- – Personalise the message using the merge tags to add a recipient’s name.
- – Short messages as possible.
- – Ask a question to generate conversation and promote engagement.
How to Send Bulk/Mass DM on Twitter?
You can use TweekSocial.com to send mass DM to all followers on Twitter. This tool is very easy to use and you can start, stop and resume campaigns by yourself anytime. Get your account now – TweekSocial.com